Monday, April 6, 2009

Just listed on eBay!!

Little Gunther Pumpkin Boy is out celebrating the Frightful Fete as part of the 3rd anniversary of EHAG. You can find him on eBay. (link provided)


Lots of little details on this Halloween Egg, the second one created by Monkey-Cats Studio, at just over 6.75" in height without the black painted wood base. At it's widest point the egg is right at 4.5".

Can't have a night scene without Ms. Moon overseeing things, so she is part of the Frightful Fete as well.

The egg is signed, dated and numbered by the artist. Hope the Halloween Egg is just what you need!!!

Thank you for your consideration!
Laurie

6 comments:

Halloween Fanatic said...

Fabulous!

PEA said...

Wonderful as always my dear. I am sure it will fly way out of my budget:(
hugs,Pea

Enchanted Productions by Joyce Stahl said...

He's AWESOME Laurie!

Chicken Lips said...

Absolutely AMAZING...as always. My God, but you know your way around a paintbrush!

Brenda said...

Just darling!!!

Jennifer MacNeill said...

The Halloween egg is awesome! I have an emu egg I just don't know what to do with it. Maybe you will inspire me:)