Sunday, April 12, 2009

SpookyTime Jingles Updates Tonight


That's right, all those artists at STJ will have their pages updated with Halloween and Christmas goodies just after midnight (EST)!! I only have 3 offerings this month, "Halloween Calico", "Wilhelmina" and "Count Vacula," plus I have a Halloween Egg available on eBay, with the auction ending Monday (tomorrow).

Go give the STJ artists a look...I'm sure there is something you will find that you just can't live without!!! I have a SpookyTime Jingles link in the right column to take you directly to the marketplace.

Good luck on getting that special piece you want and hope you have had a Happy Easter!!
Laurie

2 comments:

Judy C said...

I love your figures. Keep em comin.

PEA said...

I want them all. Wonderful, stunning as always!
sure they will find homes before the pages load.
Hugs,Pea