Tuesday, August 3, 2010

August Already?!!

I'm not in a state of panic yet, but I have a lot of work to get done between now and October 2!! If I'm a little less frequent with posting, please understand that I'm in the studio building the inventory for the upcoming Ghoultide Gathering show in Michigan. Where has the summer gone?

These are a few of the pieces I have drying and today's scheduled sculpting includes witches and vampires. So much to do and under 60 days to get it all done.

Wish me luck!!! (I see some long days ahead in my future!)
Laurie

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Looking wonderful! Have fun! :-)

Chicken Lips said...

Looks like you've already got a good handle on it Laurie! Don't stress...it will all get done. At least that's what I keep chanting everyday ;)

Len said...

You will get it done. It all comes together remember quite fast towards the end.

William Bezek said...

OOOO, freshly sculpted white things, that's one of my favorite sights!

Tiger said...

I absolutely love your work! At first glance your little pile of sclupties looked like a bunch of garlic cloves and it made me wonder.......have you sculpted garlic friends and I missed that? If you haven't....you should!

A great fan.....Tiger

Anonymous said...

Wow you are going to be busy Laurie!

Are you going to be part of the Halloween and Vine this year? I'm hoping to drive down for that!

Hugs~Pattee

Patty Benedict said...

Fun new pieces!!! I hope all your hard work pays off with BIG sales and a lot of new friends!!!Have a great creative weekend!
Patty