Monday, November 22, 2010

Second Elf sculpted

Work is progressing and I was able to finish the second elf bursting out from his ornament with his right foot sculpted popping out near the bottom of the orb.  Now, if he and his sibling would hurry up and dry I can paint soon.  I was also able to finally get the head on the tree shaped Santa sculpted, but he still needs his body finished.  Time seems to be moving really fast and we open the Christmas tree farm this weekend so time in the studio will become even more limited in the coming weeks. 


I'm off to the studio table to start painting on a fat little Santa this afternoon.  So anxious to work in red, green and cream again and to play a little Christmas music.

Happy Birthday Mom!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Have a great day!
Laurie

2 comments:

JDConwell said...

I love these little elves!

Brandi McKenna said...

Laurie I just think that tall Santa is wonderful, I love the shape of him. Look forward to seeing them all finished. A Christmas Tree Farm sounds like so much fun! Have fun!