Thursday, November 18, 2010

Working on Christmas Elves

I'm in the studio working on a couple of elves this week and thought I'd show you what I have done so far.  This is the second elf I have ever sculpted that is popping out of a large Christmas ornament.  Like the Santa figure, the paper mache he is created from is pretty wet so it will be a few days before I can put paint on him, but I'm excited to see how he will look in full color.


He currently is sitting atop a tripod base and I'll see if I still like that when the figure and ornament are painted.

Hope you like the peek!
Laurie

3 comments:

Joji said...

I don't like it..I LOVE IT....

yoborobo said...

I can't wait to see this one painted. :) Makes me feel all holly jolly! xox Pam

Cathy ~ Tadpoles and Teacups said...

Oh, wow, I'm sure he will be a wonderful little elf!!