Monday, October 3, 2011

A "Witchy" Opportunity

UPDATE...she is sold, thank you!!!!!!   I have one little witch available for Halloween this year and she is nagging at me to get her out there!  Her name is Owlive Batrina Wicked,  and she is known not only her impatience, but for her love of owls and bats.  She has feather hair, a magic wand and a little owl bucket from her front view..... 


and a rather detailed owl on the back of her cape on the reverse. 


Now, here is the catch...the first person to see this post and email me at monkeycatsstudio@yahoo.com 
to request her for purchase wins the piece. Just put her name in the subject line and I will respond back to your email request!

Good luck and I hope you like this opportunity!

In addition to Owlive, I will be hosting a small blog sale on Sunday, October 9, at 3 p.m. central time, plus I will have work on PFATT Marketplace on October 10 at noon, Central time.   For more details send me an email  with "newsletter" in the subject line to be added to my newsletter email list.

Have a great evening!!
Laurie

4 comments:

Martha said...

Looking forward to the web sale! :)

Martha

Feddy said...

I like the way you make these things, they're so cute :-D

yoborobo said...

Oh, Owlive, I do love your wild hair! I hope you are getting to catch your breath before Halloween, my friend! xox Pam

Maggie said...

"Owlive" is a real cutie! I love her hair, and her cape!