Monday, October 12, 2015

Thank you!!

Many, many thanks to the wonderful group of collectors that were so kind to work with me during the sale last night while our email and eventually our internet service failed.  I initially thought it was just a link issue from the blog to our email address, but later discovered it was the internet service, which eventually failed while I was still attempting to connect with collectors.  A special thank you to the two collectors that went to Facebook to make me aware of what was happening.    It created stress on my end, but I had one sweet collector tell me she just took her dog for a walk when I didn't respond to her request right away.  Bless her heart!

With that said, I want to communicate that I do not take any of this for granted and I'm humbled each time a purchase is made.  So much time and personal energy goes into each work i create that my only hope is that it shows in the quality of the sculpting, painting and expression in each piece and that it speaks to collectors.   It gives me such joy to live this creative life that I cannot imagine my daily journey without it. You make this possible and you have my deepest gratitude.

Thank you all again for your encouragement, kind words and support!  Have a glorious fall and terrific Halloween season!  Boo!

~ Laurie

1 comment:

Leanne E said...

Thank you for all the beauty and joy you add to the world :)